Thank you for your enquiry regarding a Short Term Credit Contract available for schools and institutions.
Our website & advertised prices are CASH prices and are structured for supply against immediate payment. This is how we keep our prices competitive, and our quality and service high. We understand that teachers and technicians sometimes require their order immediately, while allowing the school/institution time to arrange payment.
We can offer you a Short Term Credit Contract – 30 days according to the following terms and conditions. This will allow for immediate supply of goods and 30 days from dispatch, to organise payment. This option carries a service fee of $20.
The Short Term Credit Contract requires an initial signed agreement by the person responsible for payment. This only has to be done once; all further orders can be processed immediately. You will find an online version of the form at the bottom of this page, as well as a link to a physical form if you’d prefer to send it by post.
GENERAL INFORMATION, TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A Purchase Order Number is required.
- DISPATCH – usually the next business day, large/complex orders may take longer.
- You will still benefit, receiving our advertised cash prices.
- An ADMINISTRATION FEE applies, currently $20
- You will have 30 days to submit payment by direct debit.
- Please note PAYMENT DATE IS STRICTLY ADHERED TO
- A LATE FEE will be applied on the due date unless we have been approached for a legitimate extension.
- HABITUAL LATE PAYMENT will be considered a breach of contract.
Please understand that if you choose to pay for the goods but omit the fee, we will not offer this facility to your institution again. We appreciate your understanding.
To avoid the Administration fee, EFT/Credit Card payment can be made at the time of ordering. Please let us know if you would prefer this option at any time.
We thank you for your understanding and your valued custom, and strive to work with you and your institution in mutual understanding. Please feel free to discuss further options with me, if this does not meet your particular situation.
If you’d rather post a form to us you can download the form by clicking here