$197.00 – $354.00
You still can’t beat the original hassle-free Moyer Design™ Fabric Stretching System.
It consists of interchangeable short and long bars, allowing for a variety of useful combinations and sizes. Each set in the system can be upgraded to accommodate longer and wider fabric by adding additional sets.
Designed by silk painter Susan Louise Moyer, this easy-to-use fabric stretching system automatically adjusts the tension of the wet fabric as you paint, eliminating the need to re-stretch work-in-progress… removing the hassles of push pins, tacks, and sagging silk. Fine rust proof fabric hooks and elastic cord keep the fabric suspended away from the frame and the work surface.
This unique patented stretching system and its sturdy wooden frame make this equipment ideal for painting yardage and pre-hemmed silk scarves. All parts are interchangeable to create a variety of stretcher sizes.
It’s built to last!
Basic Square Kit
- consists of four (4) bars to accommodate fabric up to 51 cm square
- hardware, silk stretching hooks (42) and adjustable legs. These can be used to support the frame horizontally, at a slant or removed completely.
- This is a convenient size for the new student and ideal for workshops or those with limited space, suited to small pieces for quilts, pillows and silk painting.
Basic Rectangle Kit
- consists of six (6) bars and offers a flexible painting area up to 50 cm x 120 cm
- six (6) legs, hardware and silk stretching hooks (42).
- This is a popular frame for those who wish to paint on silk and require the adaptability of adjustable height positions for working on the level or at an incline, or vertical. Fully adjustable, and like all our sets, can be reduced or extended when necessary to other configurations. Lightweight and easy to fold up and transport if desired.
Professional Square Kit
- consists of eight (8) bars which can be configured by arranging 2 bars on each side, eight (8) legs for excellent stability, each leg has two height possibilities
- will accommodate fabric up to 120 cm x 120 cm or a 100 cm square scarf with ease, and smaller work by adjustment
- hardware and silk stretching hooks (2 sets x 42)
- This versatile frame can also be adjusted down to provide smaller work surfaces when required.
Please note, prices include the cost of postage and packing.
Basic Square, Basic Rectangle, Professional Square